One of my personal favorite sample sale finds- Balmain studded skirt. #nevergetsold
I have been searching for the perfect pair of worn in denim shorts but couldn't justify paying the ridiculous prices for what's out in the market. I saw this post on the Glamourai and was instantly inspired. I'm all about DIY projects and this was definitely one of the easier ones.
Cut legs at an angle. As suggested, I left close to 3" at the inseam.
Cut a 1" slice at the outer seam on the front of the jeans, and then from the top of your 1" slice, slice towards the inseam at the angle. This will allow the inside pockets to become slightly visible.
Run shorts through a cold wash and dry cycle. I actually air dried it outdoors to retain the shape and stretch.
shoes- Alexander Wang Freja
bag- Prada Saffiano Lux Tote
1. Sonia Rykiel Ribbed Knitted Cotton Sweater
2. Theyskens' Theory Metallic Leather Skirt
3. Givenchy Embellished Hagfish Sandals
4. Ray- Ban Polarized Wayfarer
5. ALC Double Banded Bracelet
6. Essie Off the Shoulder Nailpolish
7. Nars Pure Matte Carthage Lipstick
8. Proenza Schouler PS1 Suede Clutch