14.7.12

diy: denim cut-off.


I have been searching for the perfect pair of worn in denim shorts but couldn't justify paying the ridiculous prices for what's out in the market. I saw this post on the Glamourai and was instantly inspired. I'm all about DIY projects and this was definitely one of the easier ones. 

Step 1:
Cut legs at an angle. As suggested, I left close to 3" at the inseam.
Step 2:
Cut a 1" slice at the outer seam on the front of the jeans, and then from the top of your 1" slice, slice towards the inseam at the angle. This will allow the inside pockets to become slightly visible.
Step 3:
Run shorts through a cold wash and dry cycle. I actually air dried it outdoors to retain the shape and stretch.








blazer and necklace- Minusey
belt- J.Crew
shoes- Alexander Wang Freja
bag- Prada Saffiano Lux Tote

No comments: